OrderMetrics can use the data we pull from your sales channels to answer interesting questions.
- What products yield the highest AOV (Average Order Value)?
- What products yield the highest AOP (Average Order Profit)?
- What SKUs are frequently purchased together?
- Which of my customers have the highest lifetime revenue?
All of the above can be answered with ease using the “Insights” feature. Simply head over to the Insights section to get started.
In this section, you have access to 10 tabs. Each of these tabs can answer specific questions regarding your business.
- Product Variants
- Product Type
- Products Purchased Together
- Products Purchased Together (By Variant)
- Shipping Analysis
For example, if you wanted to know which of your products yield the highest AOV (Average Order Value), you would head over to the Products tab, select the desired date range, and sort the results by AOV:
You can download the data in CSV format if you wish to analyze it outside of OrderMetrics. Simply click on the CSV button.
Similarly, if you wanted to know which of your customers have the highest lifetime revenue, you would head over to the Customer tab, select the desired date range, and sort by the Lifetime Revenue column.
We are excited to hear how you use the Insights feature to make informed decisions about your business! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.